Saturday, January 27, 2007

Random thoughts

I love to lie down on the roof top
And gaze at the vast blue sky atop
It gives me so much pleasure
Never mind even if your days are blue
Just give time to see the sky all blue
It will take away all your gloom
Just like the soft and white fluffy clouds,
Drift along the vast blue sky,
Sure your worries too will drift away.
As the cold breeze blows by,
A hundred thoughts pass by my head
Then I close my eyes,
Suddenly I smell the earthly fragrance of the wet mud.
It seems like taking me to land of my own
A land far away from civilization,
It lifts up my level of excitation,
Cause loneliness has always been my expectation.
And off I go to a world of contemplation,
As I contemplate I feel the sun’s radiance
I bring my hands close to each other rub them gently,
And place it on my eye I feel the warmth of my hand
Just radiating through my eyes,
As I open my eyes,
I see the sun all-nice and bright,
Shining brightly and brilliantly like never before,
It gives me A New Hope,
A new feeling,
A feeling of warmth that assures me,
That I am still alive and here for a reason,
I no not, or care not what the reason is,
Whatever may be the reason
For now the only reason I can see is,
To see god’s creation,
The way it was meant to be.
….. sn

No comments: