Sunday, June 22, 2014

For a Friend

I love u all day n I love u all nite
To keep u smiling.. I would fight wit all my mite
Having u around makes me feel alrite
Even wen I am drunk n feel all tite

A habit or two having met u
Started with walks n talks a few
Everything I said abt me did shock you
Amazed me, but maybe its to you all new

Not a day without a peck on th cheek
Unless u ditch me n act like a freak
So its missed on days my love 2 u, is weak
I try 2 make up for it wit a packet of silk :-)

The looong evening rides
Not forgetting your bldy animal bites
Or those warm hugs so tite
At the end of it an amazing feeling of an evening spent so rite :-)

Sometimes its nice n sometimes it hurts
Sometimes I curse n sometimes I love
Tears in silence n laughters aloud
Feelings of despair wen ur not arnd

** Gundu this ones for u :) ***

No comments: