Friday, November 9, 2012

Namma Bengaluru traffic effects




Its 6 o clock in the evening  
I write this as I am travelling
Back from office to the place  I am staying

Out of the window I stare..        
Lights around heavily  glare..  
The traffic is like a snare..
Therz no way out, some ppl just bear..
And some tear their hair..  
But to follow traffic rules they neva really care..                                                
       
Traffic jams in blr seriously rocks  
Even if you have people to talk
It could seriously put you into a state of shock        
Every road is chock a block  
And time keeps ticking away on your clock

 I have been travelling for 2 hours
And my house is still so far
So i stare at all the cars
And the guys at the bars
And sometimes at the  shining stars

My stomachs growling                  
And my eyes are closing
As usual time's ticking                
And its getting too boring
So here I stop my poetry writing :)

No comments: