Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Thank you


All i wanna say is thank you..
People like you are just a few..
When I say thank you..
Just know that I am being true..

When you handle my CR
It takes away all my fear
And my hair I dont need to tear
Cos I know your always there

Sometimes i used 2 screw up so bad
And make u so mad..
Sorry it was my bad
My apologies for all that

Wont forget the time i ve had
The times we have shared..
The times you have always been there
With loads of care. .

Jus a few to mention..
The xmas celebration..
The cubicle decoration
The reindeer creation..

Well its jus a partial good bye
I will still be sticking around for a while
Although from now on i will sit away a mile
I would definetly drop in to say a hi :)

¤Dedicated 2 swarup prasanna
if i survived 3 yrs in infy the top most reason wud b u thank u ji :) ¤

No comments: