Friday, February 2, 2007

LONELY N LOST

I still walk alone
Trying to find what went wrong
Gone are the days when you were by my side;
Gone are the days when we shared everything;
And now gone some days without talking.

Tears glisten in my eyes
You may forget me but never will I,
I wonder….
Can we go back to living our lives at all?
Can we start all over again?
Maybe this time leaving out the sorrow.
Can we live our lives with feelings.
Will there ever be such a tomorrow?

Life just seems to go on and on
Seeming at all times empty and long
No spirit to endure
Or no hope to find a cure
But there’s a comfort inside so used to losing
Hollow ambitions
Struggling to maintain what’s left
Trying not to break, but I am so tired of this deceit
There’s a wound that’s always bleeding.
I don’t know whom to trust.
Nobody any more ushers me on my way
The tiring time in between.

Amenities of the past make me nostalgic.
But to get elation even in separation is what I am looking for.
There’s a path I am always walking
And I hate it when you are not around
Hate the fact that you didn’t call
Hate the fact that I trusted myself with you
Hate the fact that we turned the world into what we see
But most of all I hate the fact that I don’t hate you at all
Or nor have I got any close to hating you at all.

There’s an earnest longing deep inside
For something to come along and change the tide
I am stuck in, trapped her
Trying so hard to realize what is it that didn’t get along
Is it lack of warmth in love
Or is it that I jus feel so feel
Or was this all someday just meant to be?
What use is it if you cannot feel love inside and out?

The world indeed is void of love in all its way
The word happiness seems like such a lie.
I don’t know what I want
Practically lifeless with forgotten aim am I.
Contentment is now but a fabricated, blurred vision.
I kinda feel I have lost the real me
The one I used to be
Feeling so lost and lonely in this world
Is there anybody out there who cares for me.
Who can help me find the real me.
The one I used to be the better part of me.