Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Love is all I need

Oh baby common be my love
The waits just gotten too long
I know this time I can't be wrong
Are we just Friends? I don't believe anymore
Show me what you have got

Last nite you were in my dreams
Its about you that my place screams
Its about you that my mind thinks
Its possibly for you that my heart beats
And for your love that my body longs

What pleasure does your heart get
In making me wait
Isn't the time just too right
Why do you hold your emotions so tight
Oh love, its time you let it light

Your heart is mine, to take care
To break your trust, I would never dare
Your tantrums, with a smile I would bear
At all times thick n thin, I need you near
Be my companion let's face the world together

I ask you nothing more then your love
Just be mine forever
I would need no one ever
My memories with you would be the most important part
Until death rips us apart.

No comments: